Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm So Bored with the USA Patriot Act

I had decided a short time ago to stop complaining about political things on this blog, but when I have to wake up to the sound of "W" promoting fear I just can't help it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm as opposed to terrorist attacks on U.S. soil as the next guy. I also love my mother and apple pie. But I get so tired of hearing that the war in Iraq is about preventing terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.

We made a mess. We have to clean it up. Can we stop selling it now?

If our plan is to kill all the people who hate America, we better dust off the nuclear weapons because we're eventually going to have to kill every person this side of Pennsylvania Avenue.

The rest of the world has weak homeland security. They are vulnerable to terrorist attacks. Somehow they get through it. Why can't we?

1 comment:

Rev. Kidd said...

I agree 100%
It is amazing how people buy into all that propaganda.
It reminds me when I worked at a Christian book store and people wanted a course in miracles book because the new age lady author prayed on Oprah. They believe in Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen and the Republicans but not the truth.